Sunday, 3 April 2016

Spotlight and Winner - Pearls and Swirls Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers.

What a lovely lot of cards you supplied us with this week. 

I've picked this card for this week's Spotlight. I love the Uptown Girls and the fact it's for someone celebrating a big birthday (as I am today, yes, I'm 29) made it stand out for me.



It belongs to Tanya. Well done Tanya, please take your Spotlight winner's blinkie from the side to display on your blog with pride.

We were sponsored by the fabulous Live and Love Crafts.

Live and Love Crafts

with a fantastic surprise prize for our lucky winner!

And our winner is....

That's you Norma. Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. Please join in with our Add A Number challenge which started yesterday. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Cute challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin?

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as your Spotlight this week ^_^ And happy "29th" birthday to you as well! :P

Thanks again

Tanya xx

Norma said...

Oh wow, thank you so much. Woo-hoo. Congrats, Tanya.
Hugs,
Norma